- Production Year
4-16 years old
Teaching young children how to code with our fun interactive robot under un-tact environment.
GENIBOT is an educational coding robot for young learners of all ages and levels — from four years old to late teens. GENIBOT makes it fun to learn STEAM skills, coding and AI, allowing kids to do many things:
- Learn basic coding with physical cards instead of computers — completely analog!
- Learn the basics of digital coding with the fun GENIBOT app for Android and iOS.
- Graduate to block coding and basic AI with Scratch 3.0
- Learn AI programming with Python.
- Connect to a network via Bluetooth 5.0 to learn together with peers.
- Customize their GENIBOT with LEGO.
- Attach accessories such as arms, a sensor holder or a pen holder.
- Enjoy interactive education with their teachers with the LIMS learning platform.
- Interface with other GeniRobot products such as the upcoming GENICAM.
- Interact with GENIBOT in English plus one more local language.
- May 2019: $50,000 USD seed money from personal investment
- October 2019: $100,000 USD accelerator investment from TIPS
- January 2020: Selected into EdTech program with Chunjae Education
- February 2020: Exclusive contract with Polish company (8,000 pcs) + JV to be established by end of 2020
- April 2020: Selected for Youth Scale-up Project by Anyang Creation Industry Promotion Agency
- June 2020: Selected for Startup 4.0 Program by Korea Credit Guarantee Fund